- Authors are requested to check inbox/spam to know the user login details.
- Incase of technical problems in paper submission, authors can submit their paper to conference email account: email@example.com
- Accepted Paper registration fee need to be paid in the form of DD in favour of "Principal, RVCE-TEQIP" or can be paid through Netbanking: Kotak Mahindra Bank, RVCE Branch Account Name : Principal, RVCE-TEQIP, A/c 136010115690, IFSC Code: KKBK0008053.
- Authors are required to send the scanned copy of the payment made with the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Author Name :
- Paper ID:
- Title :
- Amount Paid:
IEEE Paper Submission Guidelines
Completed Research Papers not previously submitted to any conference or journal are to the submitted. The paper submission must strictly be in IEEE Two column format available at the link given below
-LaTex Template- www.ieee.org/documents/IEEEtran.zip
-Bibliography template - www.ieee.org/documents/IEEEtranBST2.zip
Authors are encourage to use PDFeXpress faciltiy from IEEE for the Camera Ready Paper (CRP), for more instructions visit -
IEEE policy requires that prior to publication all authors or their employers must transfer to the IEEE in writing any copyright they
hold for their individual papers. Please visit the following URL to learn more about securing copyright transfer, and to register your
interest in using the electronic The IEEE Copyright form may either be filled manually with the form -
Detailed instructions can be found at:
Authors are suggested to submit the CRP and Copyright form after the acceptance notification from the Conference organizers.
Instruction for Authors
PDF eXpress Login creation:
- Proof read your source document before you create the PDF.
- Visit the site : http://www.pdf-express.org/
- Select New users and click the link
- Use 38316X as the conference ID
- Provide your email ID
- Provide your password
- Continue to enter the information as prompted.
An online confirmation will be displayed for successful creation of the account after the email account verification.
The PDF eXpress account cannot be used beyond 31-07-2016.
Copyright Notice addition in CRP:
Authors must add the copyright notice as per the IEEE Copyright norm at the bottom of the accepted paper before creating the PDF and any of the following copyright notice may used
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is: U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
- For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is:978-1-5090-1022-6/16/$31.00 ©2016 Crown
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is: 978-1-5090-1022-6/16/$31.00 ©2016 European Union
- For all other papers the copyright notice is: 978-1-5090-1022-6/16/$31.00 ©2016, IEEE
Please follow the link to understand No show Cases :